Imagination Technologies

www.imgtec.com

Great excepted for the salary and benefits

Graduate RTL Hardware Design Engineer (Current Employee) Kings Langley, England (UK)

ProsFriendly people, exciting company philosophy, it is really interesting to work there. The company is leader on the GPU for mobiles market, and so the projects are amazing. Not too much pressure from the hierarchy, we can feel really involved in the company achievements.

ConsSalary is really low, compared to the market rate. Benefits are quite low: share awards are really unfair as you are not even sure to get a bonus. Health insurance is just basic and could be way better.
The location is not great but not bad either, nothing to do about it.

good and people are friendly

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Imagination Technologies

Pros: The environment is good and people are friendly Cons: I think is that too informal More

Feel like I'm working for best in UK

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Kings Langley, England (UK)

I have been working at Imagination Technologies full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Constant change, innovation really believed in, not just paid lip service to, super people, interesting technology… Cons: Constant change, no coasting, not that many peers to go to in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Imagination Technologies.

Worked for Imagination Technologies? Contribute to the Community!