In-Shape Health Clubs
www.inshapeclubs.com Stockton, CA

Ok experience after almost two years employeed.

Sales Counselor (Current Employee)
Monterey, CA (US)

I have been working at In-Shape Health Clubs

ProsGreat facilities to sale. Potential growth within. Pleasant environment to work in. Members are great.

ConsWay to political. Extremely clickish. Regional & District management in certain regions have no empathy for employee matters. Sr. Managers aren't on the same page all the time when delivering sales messages. Certain Regional & District managers don't come from Sales background so they're unknowledged on sales practices.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo the owners Rob Farrens and Paul Rothbard, chose management wisely. Recommendations for these positions are kept within certain cliques. Certain District and Regional Managers are incompatent at their positions regarding sales. They should go through sales training as well.

A good start, but keep resume ready to move on to something better

Sales/Marketing (Former Employee)
Stockton, CA (US)

I worked at In-Shape Health Clubs

Pros: Free health club membership - employees are encouraged to work… Cons: Management is disjointed and, at times, disinterested (think in terms of "mental lockjaw"). There is absolutely no career path for those who wish to get… Advice to Senior Management: Figure out how committed you are to making this a successful company (it has that potential). If you simply… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Too much work for too little payP

Maintenance Technician (Current Employee)
Stockton, CA (US)

I have been working at In-Shape Health Clubs

Pros: Good benefits if you could afford them off the small… Cons: Too much work for too little pay. Advice to Senior Management: Pay employees better and they would stay longer No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on In-Shape Health Clubs.

Worked for In-Shape Health Clubs? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at In-Shape Health Clubs reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for In-Shape Health Clubs CEO Morton Rothbard. All reviews posted anonymously by In-Shape Health Clubs employees.