InBev
www.inbev.com Leuven, Belgium 150 to 499 Employees

Its expierence, Brito is ruthless

Electrician/Process Control (Current Employee)
Saint Louis, MO (US)

I have been working at InBev

ProsBargaining unit gives you time to brace yourself for a up coming rough ride in contract negotiation; this i am thankful for. Good expeirence with technical skills. supervisors are good to work with for most part, upper managment is different story. Kind of like the government, they are so dissconnected from the people they are supposed to support.

Conslearn how company hierarchy works. Learn how managment promotions are givin to those who lack expierence. Be prepaired to learn on your own; managment doesnt even know there own job because they are moved around so much; cant blame them, they are in the same boat.

Advice to Senior Managementwhy advise, you already know everything.....right?

bumpy ride but always challenging

I have been working at InBev

Pros: good ahtomosphere, mostly good colleagues, challenges Cons: line managers can be blocking you from having a perfect environment... need to work really… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good for young employees willing to re-locate often and work long hours

I have been working at InBev

Pros: The company is good at promoting young talent quickly through the ranks.… Cons: terrible at employee retention. High management turnover. Bonus based structure… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on InBev.

Worked for InBev? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at InBev reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for InBev CEO Carlos Brito. All reviews posted anonymously by InBev employees.