Innovative Technologies
www.iti-corp.com Chantilly, VA 50 to 149 Employees

It is a job

Engineer (Current Employee)
Chantilly, VA (US)

I have been working at Innovative Technologies full-time for more than a year

ProsLots of classroom training. Good work/life balance. Good 401K plan with 50% employer contribution up to 6% of salary. 5 year vesting period. Good people. Very good work flow management.

ConsThere is an underlying high stress level which emanates from the corner office. High turnover. Little teamwork between Management and staff. Latest all-hands meeting included a pep talk on "Ways to Get Fired".

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to the HR Manager.

Not a good place to work

I have been working at Innovative Technologies full-time

Pros: * Nice People * Training * 1/2 way descent benefits but they… Cons: * Poor Management * Discriminatory * Investigation by Department of Labor *… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your employees like you state they should be treated on the company… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

High expectations with no upper management guidance

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Chantilly, VA (US)

I worked at Innovative Technologies

Pros: Most employees have an office (as opposed to a cubicle).… Cons: No market direction outside A/V and majority of revenues come from a single contract. Management clueless how to grow into new markets or leverage existing… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Innovative Technologies.

Worked for Innovative Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Innovative Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Innovative Technologies CEO Mario Martinez. All reviews posted anonymously by Innovative Technologies employees.