Insight

www.insight.com

No advancement opportunities

Account Executive (Current Employee) Tempe, AZ (US)

ProsOther than the free stuff they give away there isn't much to like about this company.

Cons- I am severely overqualified for my position but cannot advance to a new position because I am not Mormon or an attractive female.
- You will have to work with people who are barely capable of chewing their own food let alone being in an advanced position that requires some actual thought and planning to do.
- They constantly push us to sell services and labs but the team that runs that and does the pricing for us is a bunch of inept idiots. They transferred someone from their labs in Chicago to help the reps but she has absolutely no idea what she is doing and should be working as a janitor before being in the role she is in.
- The "trainings" they make you go to several times per week are redundant and run by people who have no idea what we are supposed to sell.
- They make us push special products and services daily and require us to call our clients to try and push these things when it makes no sense for us to contact them.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs to reassess their jobs and realize that they should clean house and get rid of the people who are in the wrong positions. They need to get rid of all the people addicted to drugs and randomly drug test people because they are putting other employee's jobs in danger. Management needs to hire people who are qualified for the positions they have rather than putting anyone with a pulse, nice rack, or cute face in a position they are incapable of handling.

Rearranging deck chairs on the Queen Mary

Product Management (Current Employee) Tempe, AZ (US)

I have been working at Insight full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Insight has good benefits compared to many other Arizona based… Cons: Sales management does nothing to train and force the sales… Advice to Senior Management: Develop a world class Sales team by actually teaching sales skills and getting rid of those who just take orders. Put Product Management back… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Please don't do it!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Tempe, AZ (US)

I have been working at Insight full-time

Pros: I can't think of one right now. Cons: I've seen the reviews that you can come and go as you please, which is true for sales reps, but as for the rest of… Advice to Senior Management: Take pride in Insight to make it an organization well… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Insight.

Worked for Insight? Contribute to the Community!