Itron

www.itron.com

a wonderful place to get regular paycheck and do something else you like

RD Manager (Current Employee) West Union, SC (US)

Prosno real work to do at all , no pressure, everyone can work as an engineer or manager even if you know nothing. noboady cares what you do , so you have plenty of time shopping on ebay, trading stocks or watching youtube. You basically get paid for doing nothing and having your own fun in you cubicle...that's amazing...

Consridiculously low pay, huge lay offs now and then, if you r not good at kissing the right ass, you dead..
management people are related and all family members, husband promotes his wife, wife promotes her brother, the brother hires his wife... good engineers and hard workers are disposal and treated like trash by them and get laid off easily.
one star is tooooooooooo much for this company...

Advice to Senior Managementhow come you don't hire your mom and dad, that's unfair, if your brother can be the manager, your parents could be the CEO!!!

Itron - San Mateo - needs improvement for software management

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Mateo, CA (US)

I have been working at Itron full-time for less than a year

Pros: Itron is a gas, electric, water metering company moving into new cellular smart grid metering solutions. Itron stock investment for the long term (not short… Cons: Itron Cellular Solutions (San Mateo) is not the best place to work if you're interested in leading edge software development for Java engineers or Java… Advice to Senior Management: Imperative to instill effective professional two-way communication and team work, instill pair programming to spread the knowledge of core systems; instill solid facilitative… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

One of the best places to work in Liberty Lake

Systems Analyst Programmer (Current Employee) Liberty Lake, WA (US)

I have been working at Itron full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Large on-site gym, sand volleyball and basketball in parking lot, friendly and appealing… Cons: Since it's in a small town the salary isn't as competitive. Sometimes the pace of change is quite slow considering the fact that meters… Advice to Senior Management: Profit sharing is excellent, but would be even better if it wasn't paid out on such a sliding scale. I would be great… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Itron.

Worked for Itron? Contribute to the Community!