J.P. Morgan
3.4 of 5 3,608 reviews
www.jpmorgan.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

JP Morgan Chase offered me the opportunity to expand my career and knowledge at the Springfield Mo site.

Team Manager (Former Employee)
Springfield, MO (US)

I worked at J.P. Morgan full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThe upward mobility opportunities at JP Morgan Chase are endless in Springfield MO.

ConsThe opportunities in the Phoenix AZ are limited.

Advice to Senior ManagementAt the quarterly business meetings employees are encouraged to expand their knowledge and to explore mobility options within the firm but when it comes to actually accomplishing the goals the possibilities are limited when one tries to relocate to another site.

great

I have been working at J.P. Morgan full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: pension was worth the sacrifice. Cons: management was great in the top. More

Asset Management

I have been working at J.P. Morgan

Pros: Challenging, Fast Paced and Strong Learning Environment Cons: Can feel too large at times More

There are newer reviews on J.P. Morgan.

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!

J.P. Morgan – Why Work for Us?

J.P. Morgan has been doing first-class business in a first-class way for more than 200 years. We have been a leading player in helping companies grow and markets develop throughout our history. We work in collaboration… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at J.P. Morgan reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for J.P. Morgan CEO Jamie Dimon. All reviews posted anonymously by J.P. Morgan employees.