There are newer employer reviews for Jenny Craig

Relaxed and Friendly Work Environment

Current Employee - Food Coordinator  in  Carlsbad, CA (US)
Current Employee - Food Coordinator in Carlsbad, CA (US)

I have been working at Jenny Craig

Pros

Extremely friendly environment.

Very laid back as well. Upper management easy to spot and come in contact with.

Cons

Pay.

IT department needs better management.

Marketing department also needs better management to fix problems with strategies and people responsible for those strategies that has not worked.

Increase pay for employees.

Improve medical benefits offered by the company.

248 Other Employee Reviews for Jenny Craig (View Most Recent)

Commission structure is horrible in todays economy....time for a change!

Current Employee - Program Director  in  Stockton, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Program Director in Stockton, CA (US)

I have been working at Jenny Craig

Pros

You really DO change people's lives. Helping people help themselves.

Cons

COMMISSION BASED PAY. No financial recognition. They give "move points" which mean nothing. It is not "all about helping the client" it's about "selling and upgrading the client". The commission based pay brings out the worst in coworkers. Company gives in to brown-nosers and kiss aes. You have to be really fake a lot of the time. Since the economy is so bad right now, 8 out of 10 sales people in our market are making less than $10 per hour!

PAY YOUR EMPLOYEES!!!! GET RID OF THE COMMISSION STRUCTURE.

I work with the best co-workers imaginable. Rewarding helping people lose weight and make positive lifestyle changes!

Current Employee - Weight Loss Consultant
    Current Employee - Weight Loss Consultant

I have been working at Jenny Craig full-time

Pros

One on one interactions with clients, while seeing their progress and success makes it very worthwhile for me to come to work everyday. I have developed wonderful relationships with many of my clients that I truly care about. I feel that I, in conjunction with the Jenny Craig program, have made a significant impact on the lives of many of my clients . The people I work with have become my friends....we enjoy working together, and spending time together outside of work. The Jenny Craig plan does work!

Cons

I have been cautiously optimistic in awaiting the new compensation package for consultants. I am intelligent enough to understand that the new management was not going to just increase our wages to what we are entitled to, and what would then be a livable salary. However.....I am stunned at my new salary. Over the last several years, I have made less money each year, due to the downward spiral of Jenny Craig. With my new salary, my base is $15,000 less than what I made a few years ago. Based on our new quota bonus plan, it seems extremely unlikely, actually impossible, that I could even make what I made last year, let alone what I made the previous years. So, those of us who actually did pretty well with the commission structure, like myself, will be significantly hurt financially with this new plan. The company should be prepared to lose many wonderful, long-term, dedicated employees.

Re-think this compensation plan. Will the quota bonuses really be attainable In my center, we need to hit 120%,or thereabouts, of quota every month for most of us to make what we used to make. Expect a mass exodus of great employees if changes are not made quickly. The salaries for consultants are just not livable.

There are newer employer reviews for Jenny Craig

Worked for Jenny Craig? Contribute to the Community!