JetBlue

www.jetblue.com

awesome!!!!

Ground Operations (Former Employee) Las Vegas, NV (US)

ProsIn my opinion, JetBlue is the best airline available. From the fees to the personnel behind the ticket counter to the baggage handlers. Competitive pay and the free flights to wherever JetBlue flies is definitely a plus.

ConsSince JetBlue is such a close knit family, there is some favoritism in some of the day to day dealings. Certain groups ban together... and if you are on the outside of the bond, things may not go as fair for you as it would for others.

Advice to Senior ManagementNot to Management but to Corporate: take a closer look at who you have at certain stations and make sure that the dealings with the employees are fair and just. I am not disgruntled but a person that put his heart and soul into working 17 hr days as a part-time employee.

SAP dev engineer/analyst

SAP Developer (Former Employee) Orlando, FL (US)

I worked at JetBlue full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good company to work. Enjoy benefits Cons: Nothing negative to comment about this company Advice to Senior Management: none Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Like A Paid Vacation - I'd Do This Job For Free

Flight Attendant (Current Employee) New York, NY (US)

I have been working at JetBlue full-time for more than a year

Pros: Unlimited free travel Great positive company culture Supportive supervisor Opportunity to visit cities all over the country while working and stay at… Cons: A lot of lazy whining coworkers who need to get a real job to appreciate what they have here Unattractive… Advice to Senior Management: Coming from an industry where senior executives didn't even say hello to workers they'd seen around for ten years, it's so refreshing when Dave will… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on JetBlue.

Worked for JetBlue? Contribute to the Community!