JetBlue
www.jetblue.com Long Island City, NY 5000+ Employees

It started out ok...

Airport Operations Crew Member (Former Employee)
Long Beach, CA (US)

I worked at JetBlue

ProsAlways busy, never bored. Great people to work with. Hours can be flexible and you can trade hours online. Can often double up on shifts.

ConsManagement was often lazy and never helpful. It was very stressful and they cut a lot of hours and by the end of the day you were very exhausted and beat. Too much work for one person, very hard to deal with irate customers. Management would tell you to be firm, but then they would come out and give the customer anything they wanted, making you look very foolish.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to what the ground people have to say, give them more employees to get the job done and stand by the decisions the crewmembers make, and don't undercut them.

Good place to work

Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee)
Forest Hills, NY (US)

I have been working at JetBlue

Pros: The environment here is very friendly. You own your work and there you dont feel like you are being micro-managed. Its… Cons: politics - as always. Titles matter. its clear who runs… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Building relationship

Customer Service (Current Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I have been working at JetBlue

Pros: Friendly environment, Good salary and path to grow. Cons: Busy schedule, rough hours, more close relationship between crew members… Advice to Senior Management: Better relationship with crew members Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on JetBlue.

Worked for JetBlue? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at JetBlue reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for JetBlue CEO Dave Barger. All reviews posted anonymously by JetBlue employees.