Johnson & Johnson

Internship

Intern (Former Employee)
Somerville, NJ (US)

I worked at Johnson & Johnson as an intern for less than a year

ProsGreat facility. Multiple interdisciplinary research projects. Welcoming environment. Employees enjoy working here. Management are highly knowledgeable, and have a scientific background. A lot of emphasis is placed on the culture, and values of the company. They take their credo seriously. I have never seen a company hold themselves to such high moral standards. This was impressive.

ConsLarge work loads, so one must have the ability to conduct multiple research projects at the same time. It is often difficult to get in contact with HR for minor technical matters as a new hire. They are often in meetings.

Advice to Senior ManagementN/A

Good

IT Analyst (Current Employee)
Guelph, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Johnson & Johnson as a contractor

Pros: Intelligent coworkers ,good work values,clean and freindly. Cons: Contract pay is low,no benefits available. Advice to Senior Management: Add some benefits for contract workers. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Technical advisor for companion animal products.

Technical Advisor (Former Employee)
Moscow (Russia)

I worked at Johnson & Johnson for less than a year

Pros: It is very flexible company. They have not strict dress code and… Cons: A lot of work after working hours and paper work… Advice to Senior Management: I want HR to be more open and friendly for new employee and look not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Johnson & Johnson.

Worked for Johnson & Johnson? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Johnson & Johnson reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Johnson & Johnson CEO Alex Gorsky. All reviews posted anonymously by Johnson & Johnson employees.