KPMG
3.5 of 5 2,732 reviews
www.kpmg.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Could do better

Senior Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at KPMG full-time for more than a year

ProsIf you have the right PML, you have a good chance of being promoted and getting decent salary increases. Again, if you have a good PML you will learn a lot and be exposed to the right members of leadership.

ConsPromotion bonus was $950. What's to strive for when a promo bonus is that small? The "high performance culture" is a joke.... You have people working their butts off to be a high performer and then there's people who do just enough to get by and are rated the same and/or promoted.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay your employees better, be more transparent about the review process. Focus on ALL your employees not just CSD.

Good for fresh graduates

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at KPMG

Pros: Good CPA training system and exam support Cons: work schedule conflicts training schedule Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Not so great

Senior Associate (Former Employee)
Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

I worked at KPMG full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Young crew, make lots of friends in short time with… Cons: You work, work, work. However no overtime pay. Even though there is an agreement with the union that you have the option to choose overtime… Advice to Senior Management: You know what you SHOULD do, but you want to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on KPMG.

Worked for KPMG? Contribute to the Community!

KPMG – Why Work for Us?

Careers with KPMG From career development to global opportunities, KPMG helps connect you to a variety of ways to build the career you've always wanted. You've worked hard. You've planned well. You've developed your… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KPMG reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for KPMG CEO John B. Veihmeyer . All reviews posted anonymously by KPMG employees.