Kaiser Permanente

www.kaiserpermanente.org
  www.kaiserpermanente.org
There are newer employer reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Kaiser Permanente really cares about their employees

Current Employee - Pharmacy Technician in Los Angeles, CA (US)
Current Employee - Pharmacy Technician in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The benefits are great and there are a lot of bonuses! I've been here less than a year and I've already received several cash bonuses. There's a team work environment, Kaiser gives our department matching tshirts and sweatshirts. It really feels like you're part of a team.

Cons

It's hard work. You will definitely earn your pay check. But the satisfaction you receive in doing a good job is invaluable.

1798 Other Employee Reviews for Kaiser Permanente (View Most Recent)

Kaiser was a great company to work for.

Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Woodland Hills, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Woodland Hills, CA (US)

I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Salary was competitive. Good benefits. Room for advancement. Good job security. Treats employees with respect.

Cons

Only carry Kaiser Insurance, which is not bad.

Kaiser is a big company. Many different positions available. Depending on positive, room for advancement.

Their orientation presented a wonderful company to work for, but my actual work place was quite different.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA (US)

I worked at Kaiser Permanente full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Pay, benefits and some of your co-workers will have a professional helpful attitude while you are learning your job. Most of my co-workers were helpful when I asked.

Cons

The department where I was assigned had poor internal customer service by front line managerial staff in reference to their employees (their external customer service to patients was usually excellent). A couple practiced passive-aggressive career sabotage and false accusations to cause several employees to quit or be fired.

Dealing with sick patients is a fluid situation that requires focus from every front line employee. They must have their minds clear to consider their vast medical knowledge and how to safely help the patient. Because the distraction of workplace bullying compromises patient care and employee health, eventually no one will want to work in the department.

There are newer employer reviews for Kaiser Permanente