Ketchum

www.ketchum.com

Challenging at times, like any big agency, but focused on client service (not office intrigue)

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Washington, DC (US)

ProsIn a town and industry that can be frustratingly crowded with self promoters, the team at Ketchum is remarkably collegial, professional and dedicated to client service. From top to bottom, I'm not sure I've worked with a more talented, hard-working group of people.

ConsI don't think there's anything unique to Ketchum that isn't problematic in the industry as a whole. Clients are demanding, hours can be long, and the job itself is stressful (but comes with high rewards).

Advice to Senior ManagementI know the company took significant steps to avoid laying off staff during the downturn, and I hope they show an equal dedication to sharing the benefits of a stronger performance this year.

Brilliant Minds in a Fun Environment

Account Executive (Current Employee)

I have been working at Ketchum

Pros: Hands down, the best thing Ketchum has going is its talent. Working with extremely creative people everyday makes it easy to come into the office.… Cons: There have definitely been some times of uncertainty and confusion in the office because of a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I have my dream job here at Ketchum. I have work-life balance and spend my days with intelligent, creative, fun people.

Senior Vice President (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Ketchum

Pros: In my field, Ketchum is recognized as a true leader. I have phenomenal resources from throughout the agency to help me and my team deliver… Cons: Ketchum is owned by Omnicom, which is a publicly-traded company. As such,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Ketchum.

Worked for Ketchum? Contribute to the Community!