Kiddie Academy

www.kiddieacademy.com

I enjoyed my time at Kiddie Academy.

Assistant Teacher (Former Employee)

ProsThe KA I worked out had some very smart, very experienced teachers. I wouldn't say that every classroom was on top of its game, but at least 4 out of 6 were very good. And at least 3 of 6 were excellent. Most of my coworkers were friendly and willing to help you learn new things, etc. They also give an nice discount if you are a parent who would like your child to attend while you are working there.

ConsI couldn't say whether the benefits were great, because I didn't use them. I already had benefits through my husband's employer. The pay may have seemed like less than one would hope for (despite being the average salary for such a position), but, for me, when the cost of child care was factored in, it was a substantial sum.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe Director did a very good job. The owners didn't seem as if they loved having to constantly tend to the business, but they did what they needed to.

Great experience if you want to get into the Education field.

Teacher's Assistant (Former Employee) Syosset, NY (US)

I worked at Kiddie Academy

Pros: If you want to get your BA or Master's in Early Childhood Education, this is a great… Cons: Some of the kids can be challenging and it can get… Advice to Senior Management: N/A. More

I enjoy working at Kiddie Academy!

I have been working at Kiddie Academy

Pros: Hours are great Staff is close Owner is fantastic Parent and kids are great It's… Cons: The hardest part of working there is almost constant drama. It's very "cliquey". If you can… More

There are newer reviews on Kiddie Academy.

Worked for Kiddie Academy? Contribute to the Community!