Kimberly-Clark

www.kimberly-clark.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Kimberly-Clark

Performance Review

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR (US)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR (US)

I have been working at Kimberly-Clark full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Good pay, very safety aware. Opportunity to buy product a low cost. Monthly incentives to win gift cards, production results, safety results. Great benefits.

Cons

Performance review is based on a pyramid concept. Only a few can be at the top and so many MUST be at the bottom. You are calibrated against everyone that works there, not just your department. Results are based on perceptions and not necessarily the facts.

532 Other Employee Reviews for Kimberly-Clark (View Most Recent)

One of the best companies I have ever worked for - brand driven but with people at the center.

I have been working at Kimberly-Clark full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great, smart, caring people - strong business and marketing minds with a culture that is caring and compassionate.

Cons

Living in NE Wisconsin is not as exciting as New York, and the winters can be challenging at times.

We are 140 years old this year - we will only make another 140 if we continue to innovate and grow new brands, not just renovate and improve the current ones.

Limited growth opportunities

Former Employee - Customer Care Analyst in Roswell, GA (US)
    Former Employee - Customer Care Analyst in Roswell, GA (US)

I worked at Kimberly-Clark full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

At the time of my employment, the organization provided competitive compensation, however, it is my understanding they have gone through a salary restructuring.

Cons

Again, limited growth opportunities; lack of leadership training; significant development opportunities in the area of building morale

I would suggest a focus on developing ALL employees, not just certain groups. I would also encourage them to refrain from playing the "blame game". At the end of the day, the organization is a team; employees are not pawns. Focus on getting the job down vs. pointing fingers when a plan fails.

There are newer employer reviews for Kimberly-Clark