There are newer employer reviews for Kimberly-Clark

Performance Review

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR (US)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR (US)

I have been working at Kimberly-Clark full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Good pay, very safety aware. Opportunity to buy product a low cost. Monthly incentives to win gift cards, production results, safety results. Great benefits.

Cons

Performance review is based on a pyramid concept. Only a few can be at the top and so many MUST be at the bottom. You are calibrated against everyone that works there, not just your department. Results are based on perceptions and not necessarily the facts.

476 Other Employee Reviews for Kimberly-Clark (View Most Recent)

People-oriented, actually care about career development and work/life balance

I have been working at Kimberly-Clark as an intern

Pros

They mean it when they say that they want you to have a life outside of work! My boss is able to do his job well and make plenty of time for his family--and he is very happy because of it. K-C also wants you to pursue your interests. They encourage trying other positions within the company. Lots of room for growth. Great company culture.

Cons

Chicago sales office is located in a suburb--not ideal for young people.

Limited growth opportunities

Former Employee - Customer Care Analyst in Roswell, GA (US)
    Former Employee - Customer Care Analyst in Roswell, GA (US)

I worked at Kimberly-Clark full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

At the time of my employment, the organization provided competitive compensation, however, it is my understanding they have gone through a salary restructuring.

Cons

Again, limited growth opportunities; lack of leadership training; significant development opportunities in the area of building morale

I would suggest a focus on developing ALL employees, not just certain groups. I would also encourage them to refrain from playing the "blame game". At the end of the day, the organization is a team; employees are not pawns. Focus on getting the job down vs. pointing fingers when a plan fails.

There are newer employer reviews for Kimberly-Clark