King Soopers
www.kingsoopers.com Denver, CO

very fun

Courtesy Clerk (Current Employee)
Longmont, CO (US)

I have been working at King Soopers part-time for less than a year

Prosthe hours are flexible and they will work around my college schedule. I have the option of moving departments if I want and there is an opening. you get a discount on all Kroger brands. its like having a family everybody looks out for everyone. you get tons of training for your job so you can be comfortable doing your job.

Conscarts suck be ready to spend an hour chasing carts and still not get anywhere, the customers can be tough at times. and sometimes head clerks just stand around talk and direct like they should.

What a ride

Front End Manager (Former Employee)
Denver, CO (US)

I worked at King Soopers full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good benefits, they are really, really good. Pretty much too good. The people you work with are a grab bag, but I made some lifelong… Cons: Horrible hours, unrealistic expectaions. Every location I worked at is understaffed. The company is always trying to save money, and they do not staff their… Advice to Senior Management: Burn the whole thing down and start over. Stop wasting money on unproven systems that trump the human element(QueVision). You have good people, so stop… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Decent job, horrible management

Courtesy Clerk (Former Employee)

I worked at King Soopers part-time for less than a year

Pros: Employees are usually fun; fairly easy, except pushing carts; good discount; lots of food to choose… Cons: Horrible management; crappy hours; low pay; takes forever to advance; managers pick favorites and are rude to you unless you suck up to them; you… Advice to Senior Management: Get yourselves together! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on King Soopers.

Worked for King Soopers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at King Soopers reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for King Soopers CEO Russ Dispense. All reviews posted anonymously by King Soopers employees.