Kontagent
www.kontagent.com San Francisco, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Great place to work and grow your skills

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Kontagent full-time for more than a year

ProsStrong company in a hot sector w/ tons of growth. Awesome team culture, perks, and competitive salaries. You get a lot of freedom and responsibility here - they will let you take on whatever you can handle. Definitely a great place to grow your career and skills.

ConsInnovation is a bit slow at times, burdened by technical debt, and constantly changing company structure. Many remote offices make it hard to communicate with the people you need at times.

A great place to learn, grow, and have fun - a fantastic co-op experience!

Information Developer (Former Employee)
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at Kontagent as an intern for less than a year

Pros: -Given lots of time, independence, and resources to learn new skills, and to work on projects (and side-projects) -Treated like a full-time employee, and given project… Cons: -While the company tries very hard to bridge the link between the the Toronto and San Francisco… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Interesting experience if not disappointing

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA (US)

I worked at Kontagent full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great co-workers/people though most of these have left over the past… Cons: Very poor management for the most part. Tech basis is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Kontagent.

Worked for Kontagent? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kontagent reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kontagent CEO Josh Williams. All reviews posted anonymously by Kontagent employees.