Kratos Defense & Security Solutions
www.kratosdefense.com San Diego, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

More Interested In Acquisitions than compensation or training for Front-Line Employees!

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Washington, DC (US)

I have been working at Kratos Defense & Security Solutions full-time for less than a year

ProsGreat front-line worker camaraderie and the ESOP is very competitive!

ConsCompared to other Defense Contractors such as SAIC, CACI the pay is very uncompetitive and it's obvious middle management has been mandated to cut training and compensation in order to go on a acquisition spree. The pay in the D.C. area is around 20% lower than what similar firms pay. On my exit interview the Govt. side wants to know why turn-over is so high and I intend on telling them why! Since turn-over is so high, Ive been told their probably going to lose this Govt. Contract when it comes up for renewal. Greed will cost you in the long run!

Advice to Senior ManagementYour Acquisition spree in lieu of taking care of your front-line workers will eventually come back to bite you! Trust me, I'm hearing the Govt. is getting tired of you sparing resources on your employees while purchasing assets which reflects your core values.

Great co-workers

I have been working at Kratos Defense & Security Solutions

Pros: Good co-workers they maintain employee morale with lots of well thought… Cons: didn't recognize key workers and compensate them did not manage budgets… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Fine

Human Resources Generalist (Current Employee)
Winter Park, FL (US)

I have been working at Kratos Defense & Security Solutions

Pros: Large Corporation with ESPP option. Cons: Coomunication can always improve and clear expectations can be set. Advice to Senior Management: Value a good employee- show it. More

There are newer reviews on Kratos Defense & Security Solutions.

Worked for Kratos Defense & Security Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kratos Defense & Security Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kratos Defense & Security Solutions CEO Eric M. DeMarco. All reviews posted anonymously by Kratos Defense & Security Solutions employees.