L'Oréal
www.loreal.com Clichy, France 5000+ Employees

great company to work with

Assistant Manager (Former Employee)
Calcutta

I worked at L'Oréal full-time for more than 10 years

ProsNice working environment to work with ,great leaders ,great brands image and where your ideas work,strong marketing team ,

Conssometime you need to butter your senior to get recognize, not an equal opportunity employer, in some cases HR dept is very poor in taking decisions . HR hardly do anything to develop people .

Advice to Senior Managementwhen you have loyal people working with you for a long time you should give proper dues ,recognition and attention to them and should understand their sentiments....
If I got one more chance i would definatly join Loreal Again as Loreal is my First Love

Great company to start for one who wants to get into FMCG

Intern (Former Employee)
Chennai

I worked at L'Oréal as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Friendly culture, ideas matter not hierarchy Cons: Too much belief on their products, while the competition is eating… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

good experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at L'Oréal

Pros: everyone is friendly and good atmosphere to work Cons: company is small.. needs to expand More

There are newer reviews on L'Oréal.

Worked for L'Oréal? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at L'Oréal reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for L'Oréal CEO Jean-Paul Agon. All reviews posted anonymously by L'Oréal employees.