Lawson Software
www.lawson.com Saint Paul, MN 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great place to work, really enjoyed it

Practice Director (Former Employee)
Denver, CO (US)

I worked at Lawson Software full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThe people were top notch. I worked with lots of leaders of various sales and services teams that were very strong and great at getting results. The offshore resources were also the best I've worked with in years.

ConsIncentive plan did not effectively motivate the middle masses to better performance. Worked well with top performers, but was not motivating to middle of the road staff and consultants.

Advice to Senior ManagementAfter the acquisition by Infor, I understand the environment changed significantly, no advice at this time.

Legal

Sales Consultant (Current Employee)
London, England (UK)

I have been working at Lawson Software full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good people and a nice hard working place Cons: Infor may break this, which I hope that they won't,… Advice to Senior Management: Just because a process or a tool has Lawson written on it, please… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Was a great company

Business Consultant (Former Employee)
Sydney (Australia)

I worked at Lawson Software full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Was a great company before take over. It was flexible and information flowed… Cons: Focus on short term revenue due to external observers and preening the company… Advice to Senior Management: Its to late, all done now. Infor are the boss More

There are newer reviews on Lawson Software.

Worked for Lawson Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lawson Software reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lawson Software CEO Harry Debes. All reviews posted anonymously by Lawson Software employees.