Liberty Mutual Insurance

www.libertymutualgroup.com

Solid pay and opportunities for those who seek it.

Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee) Philadelphia, PA (US)

ProsWork/life balance, compensation for technical/support positions (i.e. project management, analyst, etc), job opportunities (if willing to relocate) and you are challenged in your job. Senior Management is constantly trying to improve the culture.

ConsAs in any large company than can be some politics and managers who keep you from getting ahead (that's why more employees should take advantage of the relocation opportunities). Some of the hiring internally is unjustified. They need to hire more based on talent.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhile improving, the culture still struggles b/c management often reacts quickly to the issues in front of them (with little thought about long term consequences). Need to improve planning (i.e. hiring ahead of the curve). Work load balances go from very nice after a hiring ramp up, to insane after management ignores the pace of policy growth.

Fairly secure, performance-based salary.

Project Manager (Current Employee) Dover, NH (US)

I have been working at Liberty Mutual Insurance full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great training, good job security, good benefits, competitive salary, performance-based… Cons: Some old-school management clinging to the good old boys mentality. Advice to Senior Management: A 20+ year female employee ( transferred to dept 2 years prior) mentioned to me that the senior dept manager went out of his way… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Sales Rep for auto and home insurance

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Arlington, TX (US)

I have been working at Liberty Mutual Insurance full-time for more than a year

Pros: Salary plus commission and good benefits. Cons: Trails for renewals is not that great. Advice to Senior Management: Help reps sell more Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Worked for Liberty Mutual Insurance? Contribute to the Community!