There are newer employer reviews for Lincare Holdings

Center Managers

Current Employee - Center Manager
Current Employee - Center Manager

I have been working at Lincare Holdings full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Love to help people, sociable position, Leader in the industry, Recession proof industry, A great way to get into Pharma sales.

Cons

Medicare dictates reimbursement rates, You are just a number, training is minamal throw you out there to start meeting goals immediately. Upper management (area managers/district managers) are supposed to help you grow, Mine rode with me one time in over a years period though he/she did ride with my sales reps but never brought back an order to the office. Meeting goals are very hard, a lot of competition out there.

Advice to Management

Look to develope the Area Managers more. The guys in the trenches are a direct reflection of upper management. This includes sales reps as well as center managers.

reviews filtered by
  1. Terrible Company to work for

I worked at Lincare Holdings full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

My employees were wonderful and worked for their patients. I was able to effectively grow the business for my location and provided excellent service.

Cons

Once, I was promised bonuses for each center I was responsible for and received zero. In fact I made less after I was promoted, and had more responsibilities. I asked for information on FMLA for taking care of my father who was diagnosed with terminal cancer, and was told I was not eligible. I was then fired for "not doing my job". My nickname for Lincare is the "Oxygen Mafia".

Advice to Management

Treat your employees fairly and abide by federal laws which they seem to get away with not doing.

2. Not the right fit

I worked at Lincare Holdings

Pros

good product line; training; territory

Cons

poor managment; salary and incentives

Advice to Management

turnover high, my first red flag

There are newer employer reviews for Lincare Holdings