Lincare Holdings
www.lincare.com Clearwater, FL 5000+ Employees

The Worst Company I've ever work with.

Center Manager (Former Employee)
Seattle, WA (US)

I worked at Lincare Holdings full-time for more than 3 years

ProsHealth insurance, Local people I worked with were dedicated and worked very hard as a team. Despite the District and Regional Managers poor skill set.

ConsVery poor District Managers with absolutely no knowledge of the day to day operations of individual centers. Don;t have a Sales Rep, CSR or a driver. No problem let the center manager do it all. They are salaried so no overtime to pay. If the manager doesn't hit the unrealistic monthly goals fire them an get a new one. That is the basic Lincare policy. You must hit your goals regardless of the of circumstance. Computer technology is archaic AS400 is a joke. Must have been designed by the people Microsoft fired.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a clue. IF 90% of a District Managers center staff are looking for a new job. (Any Job) It might not be the staff. It might be the the upper management.

Bad management in Seattle area and it has been that way for years

Sales Representative (Former Employee)
Seattle, WA (US)

I worked at Lincare Holdings full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good sales experience, potential for fun friendly clients if you… Cons: Everything the base is very, very low compared to other companies, the gas mileage reimbursement, management from the top to the bottom of the company,… Advice to Senior Management: Don't be so controlling micromanger, you built your team up… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Center Managers

Center Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Lincare Holdings full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Love to help people, sociable position, Leader in the industry,… Cons: Medicare dictates reimbursement rates, You are just a number, training is minamal throw you out there to start meeting goals immediately. Upper management (area managers/district… Advice to Senior Management: Look to develope the Area Managers more. The guys in the trenches are a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Lincare Holdings.

Worked for Lincare Holdings? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lincare Holdings reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lincare Holdings CEO John P. Byrnes. All reviews posted anonymously by Lincare Holdings employees.