Lincoln Financial Group

www.lfg.com

The resources and talent to help you achieve success throughout your career.

Internal Wholesaler (Current Employee) Radnor, PA (US)

ProsTraining program geared to get you out in the field, quickly, if you put in the work. This is a relationship business, so you have to have those relationships inside the office before they will trust you outside of it. That being said, I have had several opportunities to meet with upper management and they really care about developing their talent.

ConsYou get out what you put in, which can lead to different levels of satisfaction if you are looking at this more as a job than a career. You really have to put in the time to develop relationships with the managers above you so they have a better idea of who you are before they are looking to hire.

Very disappointing HR department.

Executive Assistant (Former Employee) Omaha, NE (US)

I worked at Lincoln Financial Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: A good benefits package here. Cons: No representation from HR in a personnel matter whatsoever. More

Don't like it here? Wait a second...change will come.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Lincoln Financial Group full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: If you are in Radnor, there is plenty of opportunity for… Cons: Change is a constant. They've tried every management structure/tier system in the book....and still haven't found the right way to lead. There's a… Advice to Senior Management: Do something - the same thing - for more than… More

There are newer reviews on Lincoln Financial Group.

Worked for Lincoln Financial Group? Contribute to the Community!