LinkedIn
www.linkedin.com Mountain View, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great Place to Work!

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time for more than a year

ProsCulture is warm and inviting, open door policy at every level. Most employees have been here less than one year so everyone is welcoming of the new kid on the block.

ConsGrowing at a fast pace, new hires try to insert themselves and prove their value sometime screwing up the current process unnecessarily. Excessive emails and meetings.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to take a breather from hiring at the moment and allow current employees to find their way before bringing in new talent.

Inspiring company

San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time

Pros: - Amazing and open culture that values innovation. - Extremely transparent leadership… Cons: Not much to complain about. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Pursue Your Dream

Sunnyvale, CA (US)

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time for more than a year

Pros: Very positive entrepreneurial spirit. Many practical opportunities to share and work on innovative ideas. Encouraged… Cons: If you like to be told what to do, thrive on structure, and are not very… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on LinkedIn.

Worked for LinkedIn? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LinkedIn reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner. All reviews posted anonymously by LinkedIn employees.