LinkedIn

www.linkedin.com

Great Place to Work!

Manager (Current Employee)

ProsCulture is warm and inviting, open door policy at every level. Most employees have been here less than one year so everyone is welcoming of the new kid on the block.

ConsGrowing at a fast pace, new hires try to insert themselves and prove their value sometime screwing up the current process unnecessarily. Excessive emails and meetings.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to take a breather from hiring at the moment and allow current employees to find their way before bringing in new talent.

Inspiring company

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time

Pros: - Amazing and open culture that values innovation. - Extremely transparent leadership… Cons: Not much to complain about. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Incredible opportunities to work on large, world-changing products with super-smart colleagues.

Product Manager (Current Employee) Mountain View, CA (US)

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time for more than a year

Pros: - really smart, motivated, and friendly people - work on projects that impact millions of users - lots of career growth opportunities - time to develop your skills… Cons: - no in house chef (will change by EOY 2013) -… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on LinkedIn.

Worked for LinkedIn? Contribute to the Community!