Lockheed Martin

www.lockheedmartin.com

A Good Career in Engineering

Systems Engineering Manager (Current Employee) Owego, NY (US)

ProsLockeed Martin is a highly ethical company. Not only that, they are concerned with their impact on the community and the environment. They are great in terms of work-life balance, with flex time, telecommuting and work at home options.

ConsAs with most large companies, raises and promotions aren't entirely merit-based. The system is designed to meet market-averages for salary and position over time (performance based), which doesn't translate into rapid results.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemember Lockheed Martin is not just an air-frame company. Much of our business in the future will be in Information Technology. Focus training and development on preparing for these opportunities.

If you have anything going for you....chances are you will leave Lockheed Martin

Production Controller (Current Employee) Grand Prairie, TX (US)

I have been working at Lockheed Martin

Pros: Stress free job, 40 hours a week at the max, goo… Cons: Bureaucratic, no merit raises, doesn't groom talent, I feel like… Advice to Senior Management: Why dont you talk to your employees about how they feel about things? You only come… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Get your 5 years of experience and find an exit strategy.

Systems Integration and Test Engineer Senior (Current Employee) King of Prussia, PA (US)

I have been working at Lockheed Martin

Pros: Decent Pay, relaxed hours, life work balance Cons: This is not a company for career growth. Get your 5 years of experience… Advice to Senior Management: PRS is not working. The difference in annual salary based on performance between 1 and 2 is at most 2-3% but the… More

There are newer reviews on Lockheed Martin.

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!