There are newer employer reviews for Lockheed Martin

15years working for Lockheed Martin

Current Employee - Program Manager
Current Employee - Program Manager

I have been working at Lockheed Martin full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Ethics - great focus on ethics, there may be a few bad apples but overall the company places a focus on ethics.
Great place to work with lots of opportunities to move to many different areas of the company
Leadership Programs are extremely strong and graduating from a Lockheed Martin leadership program is a major accomplishment and honor.
Exciting programs
Lockheed Martin employees take pride in work and never forget who they are working for

Cons

the company as a whole is very site centric and senior leaders like to see someone face to face all the time. Sharing work across sites could be improved without moving employees

2374 Other Employee Reviews for Lockheed Martin (View Most Recent)

Horrible compensation

Current Employee - Multi Functional Financial Analyst  in  Fort Worth, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Multi Functional Financial Analyst in Fort Worth, TX (US)

I have been working at Lockheed Martin full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Every other Friday off is nice.

Cons

The pay is horrible. They expect you to work weekends and off Fridays for month end for no additional compensation. The pay is way too low. Takes forever to move up. Pay is a joke. No windows in the building, so its a very depressing environment. Have I mentioned the ridiculously low pay? The only way to get a higher raise is to compete against your fellow coworkers, so you don't really want to help eachother because you need to try to look better than everyone else. There is a stab eachother in the back mentality that makes teamwork hard. The work is repetitive and boring. A monkey could be trained to do it.

Can be micro managing.

Very satified former employee

Former Employee - Help Desk Manager  in  Cincinnati, OH (US)
    Former Employee - Help Desk Manager in Cincinnati, OH (US)

I worked at Lockheed Martin full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I was hired by Lockheed Martin to serve as a government contractor. They were a very fair company and provided fair compensation and benefits. I enjoyed working for Lockheed Martin.

Cons

I do not have any negative experiences with Lockheed Martin.

Continue to motivate your employees through creative workplace/home flexibility. I loved the opportunity to buy extra vacation. That was a great benefit.

There are newer employer reviews for Lockheed Martin

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!