Lodgian

www.lodgian.com

Own Your Own Business

Front Desk Associate (Former Employee) Hillside, IL (US)

ProsThere are good people and great discounts Worldwide.

ConsThe company is not as progressive as they claim to be....the benefits are ok but in this day in age they only offer domestic partner benefits for same sex couples...Alot of companies out there already offer opposite sex benefits..2 weeks vacation considering the amount of work you do throughout the year is not enough....Lots of micro managing and a lot of thesenior management doesn't know how to speak to the sales associates and can be very condescending...not a respectful environment at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementRESPECT...lead by example and be consistent and fair to everyone...do more team building activities in the stores and help the employees grow..There are many people that have so much potential and feel stagnant cause senior management holds them back and don't help them develop...
RESPECT again !!! there is a lack of in a big way, it fosters low morale and harbors a lot of ill feelings in the store environment...more communication between management and sales associates.

Great college job

Guest Service Agent (Current Employee) Lawrence, KS (US)

I have been working at Lodgian

Pros: I work part-time at the front desk of a Holiday inn, while attending college. Overall, the atmosphere is great - everyone, from the bottom to… Cons: We are independently owned and you can definitely tell by how skimpy the housekeepers are paid, how chintzy the benefits are for full-timers,… Advice to Senior Management: Take better care of your employees and they will likely… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Pretty good place to work!

Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) Portland, OR (US)

I worked at Lodgian

Pros: Cheap hotel stays around the world! Excellent people to work with, I loved my boss! She was… Cons: Not so nice pay, could use benefits for all employees. Sometimes/a lot of the times guest expect more than we have ever given them. Some… Advice to Senior Management: Compensate the employees better! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Lodgian.

Worked for Lodgian? Contribute to the Community!