M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
www.mdanderson.org Houston, TX 5000+ Employees

Great place to work with a vast amount of resources

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL (US)

I worked at M. D. Anderson Cancer Center

ProsThe facilities were far above average. The caliber of your peers and active research programs were highly regarded. A lot of effort was made to encourage collaboration.

ConsCompensation was below average. Work-life balance was not a priority of my direct supervisor. Large size of institution makes travel times to different areas long.

Ranked number one in the USA and among top 50 best places to train for PhD candidates

Postdoctoral Fellow (Current Employee)
Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at M. D. Anderson Cancer Center

Pros: Teaching, Resources, Mentorship, Grants, Conferences, Seminars, Group Meetings, Hands on… Cons: NIH payscale and no compensation for cost of living Advice to Senior Management: Match payscale for post docs to meet national average Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

great..move work on parking

Programmer Analyst II (Current Employee)
Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at M. D. Anderson Cancer Center

Pros: Good employee health benefit, great reputation that will look good on… Cons: management needs to pay more attention to their employees, we have a… Advice to Senior Management: Attend more management course to improve on your skills Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on M. D. Anderson Cancer Center.

Worked for M. D. Anderson Cancer Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at M. D. Anderson Cancer Center reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for M. D. Anderson Cancer Center CEO Ronald A. DePinho. All reviews posted anonymously by M. D. Anderson Cancer Center employees.