M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
www.mdanderson.org Houston, TX 5000+ Employees

Good place to do cancer research

Research Assistant (Current Employee)
Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at M. D. Anderson Cancer Center full-time for more than 8 years

ProsGood environment to work in research. Opportunity to collaborate with many experts in different areas. Excellent facilities. actually too many buildings!

ConsNo interaction with other staff out of your field. Limited opportunity for growing outside of your field. Staff working with grants management make your work more difficult.

I enjoy working for the company

Research Coordinator (Current Employee)
Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at M. D. Anderson Cancer Center full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: There are great opportunities and support for career advancement depending on the area that you are in. The… Cons: This hospital houses a lot of highly skilled and highly educated professionals, so it can be difficult to obtain optimal job. So many apply… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to support employee development and work/life balance. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A totally different experience - hectic but educative

Research Assistant II (Former Employee)

I worked at M. D. Anderson Cancer Center full-time for less than a year

Pros: Though you might be paid less, the benefits are great Cons: As a non-profit organization it offers comparatively less salaries Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on M. D. Anderson Cancer Center.

Worked for M. D. Anderson Cancer Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at M. D. Anderson Cancer Center reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for M. D. Anderson Cancer Center CEO Ronald A. DePinho. All reviews posted anonymously by M. D. Anderson Cancer Center employees.