MWH Global

Relationships are everything

Engineer (Former Employee)
Denver, CO (US)

I worked at MWH Global

Prosinteresting projects in interesting areas, there is however TONS of politics that senior management chooses to ignore. This hinders one from being able to focus on the right things.

Consa difficult organization to navigate, it's all about who you know and who will support you. Difficult to get the right mentors and mentorship is key to getting ahead.

Advice to Senior Managementsupport your staff better, they are your key to growth. Find a way to be more competitive in the market place in terms of salaries and benefits.

Felt good to work for a company that is helping the environment; extremly politically charged environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Broomfield, CO (US)

I worked at MWH Global

Pros: - Working for a company you can feel good about what they… Cons: - Extremely politically charged environment - Very competitive, cut-throat environment in… Advice to Senior Management: Communicate, communicate, communicate. Live the core values instead of reciting… More

I was treated fairly and with respect.

Geologist (Former Employee)

I worked at MWH Global

Pros: I was given responsibility and authority to manage my program… Cons: Communication from corporate could have been more frequent and more… More

There are newer reviews on MWH Global.

Worked for MWH Global? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MWH Global reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MWH Global CEO Alan J. Krause. All reviews posted anonymously by MWH Global employees.