Main Street Hub

Current Employee - Social Media Sales Associate  in  San Francisco, CA (US)
Current Employee - Social Media Sales Associate in San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Main Street Hub full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great Office Manager. Good beer.

Cons

Entry Level work. Good start for college graduates.

Define the career paths, and stick to it.

Other Reviews for Main Street Hub

Hard work that pays off

I have been working at Main Street Hub for less than a year

Pros

Opportunity for growth, learning everything about social media, amazing sales organization with great training. Work environment is fun and there is always something new going on. We get to be on the forefront of everything happening with social media and the internet.

Cons

Cold calling isn't the easiest thing to do every day. The work day starts early at 8am.

give employees some autonomy over work hours

Runaway.

Former Employee - Social Media Sales Associate
    Former Employee - Social Media Sales Associate

I worked at Main Street Hub full-time for less than a year

Pros

Unfortunately, there just isn't much I can say here. The other reps are awesome, pretty cool spiffs, I believe the product can help small businesses.

Cons

Across the board Management is awful! They do not take feedback well or seriously and have incredibly negative energy. They say that we can come to them anytime for help, but when we ask for help they say "you should be able to do this on your own." They expect you to fail and they will not hesitate to let you know this. Managers do not communicate with each other and as a result you are constantly being pulled in different directions and told to preform and implement strategies that contradict themselves, because of this, it is very hard to produce sales and of course, if you aren't producing the managers will make you feel worthless and try to bully you into quitting. The turnover rate is very high, most of the reps wont last 3 months, which is terrible for morale. Upper management worships themselves and believe they can do no wrong, when in fact they are what's wrong with this company! There are some people that cause happiness wherever they go, This will never be upper management, they will only cause unhappiness, stress and fear. It is only when they leave the company, will we have the opportunity to be happy.

Get off your high horses and start to respect your employees. You need to realize in 6 months you have lost at least 75% of your hires, a good manager would not have let this happen. If you do not change the way you speak to us, motivate us and inspire us you will never see true success. If you can't do this, fire yourselves.

There are newer employer reviews for Main Street Hub.

Worked for Main Street Hub? Contribute to the Community!