MannKind

www.mannkindcorp.com

struggling startup

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThere is opportunity for a starting engineer to wear many hats within a startup company but until the uncertainty of the company is resolved it’s a rocky place to work. Since it’s such a small company any employee can make an impact in one shape or another.

ConsCompany has had many layoffs for such a small company. Senior management to employee ratio is much too high resulting in power struggles within departments and competing goals that results in micromanagement from the executive level.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet off your high horse and put on your working boots to look at really what is going on in the front lines. Stop setting the bar too high for the company and make smart decisions that make good business sense.

pressure cooker

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at MannKind

Pros: The compensation package was thorough and competitive. When they did have to lay off employees, I think they were generous with their severance packages. There… Cons: It was a total pressure cooker, and a lot of favoritism, which inevitably led infighting between the different departments. They were thick with middle management,… Advice to Senior Management: Reward your employees based on their actual performance, and not on management cronyism. narrow the gap between the different work levels and encourage your different… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Tragic, a potentially remarkable and game changing product in Afrezza, but ignorance and arrogance has tanked us.

Information Technologies (Current Employee) Danbury, CT (US)

I have been working at MannKind

Pros: Great ground level personnel, and a truly facinating potential product.… Cons: Arrogant and ignorant Senior Management. The culture is also very "blame centric". In order for you to do… Advice to Senior Management: Get rid of the Product application team that has failed twice now to gain approval for afrezza. Their arrogance and ignorance… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on MannKind.

Worked for MannKind? Contribute to the Community!