MannKind

www.mannkindcorp.com

Mannkind's posted values do not reflect the actions taken by the company.

Research Associate (Current Employee) Valencia, CA (US)

Prosflexible working schedule only due to the existing reporting structure. There is some amazing science with some very strong intellectual properties.

ConsNo work life balance, and very little respect for the scientific individuals. The mentality is very "big pharma" despite the lack of resources, and lack of personnel.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is currently no incentive for individuals, and for many there is no viable professional development despite the amazing talent and potential in many.

MannKind Corporation in Valencia, California

Scientist (Former Employee) Valencia, CA (US)

I worked at MannKind

Pros: relationships with fellow co-workers at Mannkind Cons: upper management sometimes don't make the best decisions Advice to Senior Management: Sometimes business takes precidence over the quality of science More

MannKind provided many opportunities to utilize the skills and competencies that I have acquired throughout my career.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Paramulla, Southern (Sri Lanka)

I worked at MannKind full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: There are many talented, dedicated people working there. Relationships among coworkers are strong. Compensation and benefits are… Cons: There are areas of poor leadership and the atmosphere is at times very stressful. As… Advice to Senior Management: It would be beneficial to have more frequent interactions with all of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on MannKind.

Worked for MannKind? Contribute to the Community!