Market Strategies International
www.marketstrategies.com Livonia, MI 500 to 999 Employees

Good place to work

Study Director (Former Employee)
Livonia, MI (US)

I worked at Market Strategies International

ProsA good solid company to work for. Some departments are better than others to work in depending on the people. This company has been acquiring other companies so the number of employees has increased significantly.

ConsJob security is a problem with the growing pains they are experiencing with the move to a new corportate office, acquisitions and hiring practices.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep in mind the need for support staff to facilitate the work that is done for clients. It is difficult to deliver excellent results sometimes.

Not sure if this is the "right" MSI

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA (US)

I worked at Market Strategies International

Pros: Nice office downtown, I hear....I was never invited to visit… Cons: Company wasn't clear about direction they wanted to go. They were… Advice to Senior Management: Need to update the technology. Need to have a more… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Market Strategies International

Pros: Headed up by some very smart people. Cons: Got acquired by a larger market research firm Advice to Senior Management: Keep the Doxus about you! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Market Strategies International.

Worked for Market Strategies International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Market Strategies International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Market Strategies International CEO Rob Stone. All reviews posted anonymously by Market Strategies International employees.