Marriott
www.marriott.com Bethesda, MD 5000+ Employees

Great!

Food and Beverage Manager (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA (US)

I have been working at Marriott

Prosgreat opportunity for advancement through hard work and dedication to the "culture" of Marriott. Excellent benefits as well as competitive salary.

ConsThe major downside from a F&B perspective is that a lot of the operation is a "color by numbers" situation handed down from corporate mandates. Balance of work/life is not all that they promote. Salaried staff often work 12-16hrs a day if need be days at a time.

Advice to Senior ManagementFor the most part I have no real advise. My Management Team is always available and helpful in any matters I may have concerning my job.

rewarding

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Marriott

Pros: Very life/work balanced company, fair respect and treating the employee with dignity Cons: wish we had discounts in daycare/fitness Advice to Senior Management: allow more employee the use of headquarters benefits. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It's a great place to work.

I have been working at Marriott

Pros: Career advancement. Benefits. Plenty of opportunities from around… Cons: Pay. Other companies offers competitive pay and benefits. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Marriott.

Worked for Marriott? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marriott reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Marriott CEO Arne Sorenson. All reviews posted anonymously by Marriott employees.