Marsh

usa.marsh.com

Good, Stable Company

Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) Austin, TX (US)

ProsVery stable company. Good atmosphere, with a sincere non-assuming feeling.

ConsToo much emphasis on metrics and the actual time taken to complete a task, in the use of Siebel time management program.

Advice to Senior ManagementPut the emphasis back on what is actually accomplished daily by an employee and less on the metrics of the time it took to accomplish that task. Less micromanaging and more seeing the big picture would improve the bottom line of this company.

Hire a business consultant to troubleshoot your training program for the role of Certificate Specialist in order to find out the reason for the high turnover rate in the classroom/ work setting and how it is affecting your operations budget and company morale and reputation. Hire an experienced, articulate person specifically for the role of first point of contact for the Data Entry department, so the data entry specialists can concentrate fully on their job and a more professional impression of the company in general will be experienced by clients and customers calling in.

Big revenues, boring tasks

Client Representative (Current Employee) Washington, DC (US)

I have been working at Marsh full-time for less than a year

Pros: Huge company with plenty of room to grow & move. With so many offices worldwide, you are able to really work where you'd like,… Cons: Very political, as you would expect from a company of this size. The tasks of a Client Rep are very boring, as you are… Advice to Senior Management: Pay attention to more of what happens behind the curtain, there have been times where… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Loved working there

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Marsh

Pros: Large company, great benefits, lots of connections Cons: some policies are not helpful and More
There are newer reviews on Marsh.

Worked for Marsh? Contribute to the Community!