McKee Foods

www.mckeefoods.com
  www.mckeefoods.com
There are newer employer reviews for McKee Foods

Not easy to get information or resource needed to complete job assignment

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Collegedale, TN (US)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Collegedale, TN (US)

I have been working at McKee Foods

Pros

People are friendly. It is a family culture. Not too busy with your work. Not too many traveling or over work. Get a C day if work at the weekend.

Cons

Not enough resource to complete job assignment. Sometimes, need to be self-motivated to find works to do to satisfy myself.

A little open-minded management to share resources with your employees. Promote employees from inside which can motivate employees.

24 Other Employee Reviews for McKee Foods (View Most Recent)

Life long growth with a family owned company

I have been working at McKee Foods

Pros

Trust respect family values fullfilment of goals growth. This is a company with people value and core values to be the best

Cons

The business is changing all the time we need to react to promotion activity and new item introductions. look at competition closer

distributor incentives need to be more meaningful Fuel cards for incentives. New items need more promotions. Core items need to be run more often with deeper discounts

It is wonderful GOD has blessed me to have found a home

Current Employee - CMO in Collegedale, TN (US)
    Current Employee - CMO in Collegedale, TN (US)

I have been working at McKee Foods

Pros

They have been very good to me i get overtime and I put 2 kids through college with their help,I would never want to work anywhere else.The McKee's have been like family,I never been afraid to ask anything because the worst that can be said is no.I tell everybody how good they are and if stores don't carry our product I don't shop there.

Cons

The only thing I can say is we have ppl there that aren't bosses but sure think they we are all equal at Mckee's.

I wish they could back yrs ago and tell the ppl if they don't like working there instead of not doing there job,don't let the door hit them on the way out.

There are newer employer reviews for McKee Foods