McKee Foods
www.mckeefoods.com Collegedale, TN 5000+ Employees

It is wonderful GOD has blessed me to have found a home

Cmo (Current Employee)
Collegedale, TN (US)

I have been working at McKee Foods

ProsThey have been very good to me i get overtime and I put 2 kids through college with their help,I would never want to work anywhere else.The McKee's have been like family,I never been afraid to ask anything because the worst that can be said is no.I tell everybody how good they are and if stores don't carry our product I don't shop there.

ConsThe only thing I can say is we have ppl there that aren't bosses but sure think they we are all equal at Mckee's.

Advice to Senior ManagementI wish they could back yrs ago and tell the ppl if they don't like working there instead of not doing there job,don't let the door hit them on the way out.

I have loved working at Mckee Foods.

Collegedale, TN (US)

I have been working at McKee Foods

Pros: Good wages. Medical Benifits. Family owned and operated. … Cons: I can not think of any. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Pretty good place to work.

Production Employee (Current Employee)

I have been working at McKee Foods

Pros: Mckee has decent medical insurance. They also pay a fair wage. They are very health conscious.… Cons: Some lines have to work on Sundays, which I consider… Advice to Senior Management: Management wants your input on reducing waste...then they change the rules and Want you to waste product, without getting any input from the employees...Senior Management… More

There are newer reviews on McKee Foods.

Worked for McKee Foods? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McKee Foods reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for McKee Foods CEO Mike McKee. All reviews posted anonymously by McKee Foods employees.