There are newer employer reviews for Med-Dyne

Awful

Former Employee - Clinical Sales Manager in Louisville, KY (US)
Former Employee - Clinical Sales Manager in Louisville, KY (US)

I worked at Med-Dyne

Pros

Work life balance is good.

Cons

Benefits are terrible. If you are not family or part of the "inner circle" they treat you like crap. There is no guidance. They do not give any one a chance to get in and used to what they are doing. They expect you to read their minds and know stuff that is impossible to know unless you've been there for years. Then they talk to you like you are stupid for not knowing. There is a lot of talking behind people's back and they do not give you feedback on how you are doing until they rip you a new one. They will never grow their business until they keep people in positions and give them a chance. I began to worry after being there a week and noticing how much turn over they have had.

Like I said you will never grow your business with as much turnover that you have. You can't build relationships with clients until you keep it consistant.

5 Other Employee Reviews for Med-Dyne (View Most Recent)

Wonderful work experience

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Louisville, KY (US)
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Louisville, KY (US)

I worked at Med-Dyne full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

My work experience with Med-Dyne was overall a positive one. The work-load was manageable, the hours and pay were reasonable and the staff was supportive. My co-workers were always willing to help explain procedures to me and gave me the independence and confidence to work at my own speed. My job duties were very structured and expectations of my work were made clear; which made my job much easier. Med-Dyne takes its employees suggestions to heart. If you have a good idea, or a new and better way of doing something, they will listen.

Cons

I won't say everything with Med-Dyne is perfect, but I will say the management does care. There are times where we may have a goal, but you aren't sure how we are getting there. Management will always try to help you understand the big picture.

The best place I ever worked

I worked at Med-Dyne

Pros

My favorite part of working at Med-Dyne was the flexibility. All employees are encouraged to spend their time using their own strengths so everyone works very efficiently and as a team.

The President is always willing to help and provide any resources you need to excel at your job. He is first in and last out so no matter how hard you are working for the company, you know your boss is always working harder.

The company values employees as their most important assets. I have worked here for 5 years and was able to take a full year off for maternity leave and able to come right back to my same desk when I was ready. If anything happens with my child I am able to take care of it with no questions asked.

Cons

I can say in 5 years of working here there has never been one con.

Everyone does work very hard and the benefits and compensation are unmatched by any other company I know.

It is a very fast pace hardworking environment which I enjoy but if you want a job to kill time I would not recommend working here.

There are newer employer reviews for Med-Dyne