There are newer employer reviews for Med-Dyne

Awful

Former Employee - Clinical Sales Manager  in  Louisville, KY (US)
Former Employee - Clinical Sales Manager in Louisville, KY (US)

I worked at Med-Dyne

Pros

Work life balance is good.

Cons

Benefits are terrible. If you are not family or part of the "inner circle" they treat you like crap. There is no guidance. They do not give any one a chance to get in and used to what they are doing. They expect you to read their minds and know stuff that is impossible to know unless you've been there for years. Then they talk to you like you are stupid for not knowing. There is a lot of talking behind people's back and they do not give you feedback on how you are doing until they rip you a new one. They will never grow their business until they keep people in positions and give them a chance. I began to worry after being there a week and noticing how much turn over they have had.

Like I said you will never grow your business with as much turnover that you have. You can't build relationships with clients until you keep it consistant.

4 Other Employee Reviews for Med-Dyne (View Most Recent)

Hardly any benefits, bad management and little to no training.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Louisville, KY (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY (US)

I worked at Med-Dyne for more than a year

Pros

Med-Dyne is very friendly when you interview and first start. They are family run basically and seem very nice. That does not last long with anyone. Reading other reviews will tell you that. They cover a very small potion of health coverage so most people get their own plans.

Cons

Compensation is okay and you're always off on time. However, I would rather have those aspects hurting in order to work in a better enviroment. They are very demeaning here and dont seem to know how to train. If your production you're put out on the floor the first day within an hour. Office employees are expected to know everything almost immediately which is nearly impossible given their work load. If someone says they do like it here I almost guarantee they worked very limited hours and were well-liked by the owner. I would suggest asking about turnover in your interview. Keep in mind no one seems to stay more than 3 months.

Actually train your employees and open your eyes to the high turnover.

The best place I ever worked

I worked at Med-Dyne

Pros

My favorite part of working at Med-Dyne was the flexibility. All employees are encouraged to spend their time using their own strengths so everyone works very efficiently and as a team.

The President is always willing to help and provide any resources you need to excel at your job. He is first in and last out so no matter how hard you are working for the company, you know your boss is always working harder.

The company values employees as their most important assets. I have worked here for 5 years and was able to take a full year off for maternity leave and able to come right back to my same desk when I was ready. If anything happens with my child I am able to take care of it with no questions asked.

Cons

I can say in 5 years of working here there has never been one con.

Everyone does work very hard and the benefits and compensation are unmatched by any other company I know.

It is a very fast pace hardworking environment which I enjoy but if you want a job to kill time I would not recommend working here.

There are newer employer reviews for Med-Dyne

Worked for Med-Dyne? Contribute to the Community!