MedAssets

www.medassets.com

A great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Alpharetta, GA (US)

ProsI joined MedAssets 4 years ago as a contractor. I became a permanent employee after one year, and have since been promoted twice and am now in a Sr. Management position. My growth in the company can be attributed to a clearly defined career path, hard work, versatility and a manager that supported my growth by continually providing new challenges/opportunities.
We’re a fast growing, midsized company where in my opinion; most employees are provided an opportunity to have a measureable impact. Moreover, the organization fosters an entrepreneurial environment where I can be innovative and risky which in my experience is unusual for this sized company. Finally, I appreciate the fact that we consistently demonstrate a willingness in outreach and community programs; which is driven by our CEO and down through the organization.
Healthcare continues to evolve and to remain competitive in our industry; we have to as well which creates some challenges. That said, in my view, our constant evolution creates opportunity to learn new skills and facilitate career growth. Ultimately, this is a great place to work.

ConsSeems to have taken longer than normal to integrate all of our acquisitions which has created some challenges in standardizing processes and creating a fluid infrastructure.
Continuity among segments could create more synergy.

A great place to work

Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) Alpharetta, GA (US)

I have been working at MedAssets full-time for less than a year

Pros: This is by far the best organization that I have ever worked for in terms of culture and environment. I am amazed at the stories… Cons: It is a fast paced environment which may be considered as a con to others not having worked in fast… Advice to Senior Management: Continue the committment to attract, retain and develop top talent. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There is no pilot in the cockpit of this plane

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Plano, TX (US)

I have been working at MedAssets full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: New office space looks nice in plano Ok benefits probably very average… Cons: To put it simple, this company has really ineffective senior management from the ceo down, like they have ADD or something. They spent all last year… Advice to Senior Management: Help us. Start with getting involved, walking around the revenue cycle office getting to know our business.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on MedAssets.

Worked for MedAssets? Contribute to the Community!