MedAssets
www.medassets.com Alpharetta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

A great place to work

Senior Recruiter (Current Employee)
Alpharetta, GA (US)

I have been working at MedAssets full-time for less than a year

ProsThis is by far the best organization that I have ever worked for in terms of culture and environment. I am amazed at the stories of compassion and the recognition of that compassion outreach through various non profit and corporate citizenship programs.

Upper management seems to have a strong committment to attract, develop and retain top talent.
Full-time new hires are eligible to receive 17 days of PTO plus 10 paid holidays. In regards to the 401K the company contributes $.50 for each dollar you contribute up to 6%.

In the past 5 months I have witnessed an increase in process improvement and positive change. I am very impressed with the level of communication that I have received from senior leadership. I was very impressed with the on boarding process. Perhaps what has impressed me the most is the level of integrity and committment to our core values.

ConsIt is a fast paced environment which may be considered as a con to others not having worked in fast paced environment. This could be a challenge to others that are missing a strong work ethic and ability to adapt.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue the committment to attract, retain and develop top talent.

Medassets is a Charity/Party organization trying to run a Software company

I have been working at MedAssets full-time

Pros: You will like it here if - You like "humanitarian" efforts and charity PR campaigns to compensate for lack of strategic senior executive leadership. You like working… Cons: You will not like it here if - You are a strategic thinker You Do Not agree with sr executives pursuing personal spotlight and endeavors, pandering to… Advice to Senior Management: Put the needs of our customers ahead of your own… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There is no pilot in the cockpit of this plane

Plano, TX (US)

I have been working at MedAssets full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: New office space looks nice in plano Ok benefits probably very average… Cons: To put it simple, this company has really ineffective senior management from the ceo down, like they have ADD or something. They spent all last year… Advice to Senior Management: Help us. Start with getting involved, walking around the revenue cycle office getting to know our business.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on MedAssets.

Worked for MedAssets? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MedAssets reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MedAssets CEO John A. Bardis. All reviews posted anonymously by MedAssets employees.