MediaMath

www.mediamath.com
  www.mediamath.com
There are newer employer reviews for MediaMath

MediaMath is the best place I've ever worked.

Current Employee - Office Manager in New York, NY (US)
Current Employee - Office Manager in New York, NY (US)

I have been working at MediaMath full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Amazing benefits, wonderful culture, super smart colleagues, executives and managers who care about their employees.

Cons

We've grown so fast over the past year that we've outgrown our office space. We're short on conference rooms and desks, which is frustrating at times.

78 Other Employee Reviews for MediaMath (View Most Recent)

A modern development environment

Former Employee - Senior Developer in New City, NY (US)
    Former Employee - Senior Developer in New City, NY (US)

I worked at MediaMath as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

In the API and HTML5 development groups, they really did agile development using Scrum, continuous automatic testing and code validation, and code reviews. It is a good place to learn and use the latest Perl techniques. The developers and management are very experienced. HR did many activities to promote inter-department association.

Cons

The open cubicle environment was often noisy. The space at 1440 Broadway was too small, and conference rooms were overbooked.

The best place I've ever worked

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

I have been working at MediaMath full-time (less than an year)

Pros

MediaMath really invests in its people. The interview process is thorough and gives you a good sense of the people and the departments. The compensation is very competitive and the equity is actually meaningful (unlike many companies in this space). There are training programs that range from the industry ingeneral to specific functional areas. High performers are given opportunity to move across teams, departments, and countries, and MediaMath has actually encouraged employees to go out and start their startups (which more than a few have). It's a place the really recognizes the value of people.

Cons

There could be tighter links between some of the departments. Sometimes you find out that someone on another team was doing something similar, so as the company grows it needs to coordinate better between teams.

Keep up the commitment to people.

There are newer employer reviews for MediaMath