Medical College of Wisconsin
www.mcw.edu Milwaukee, WI 1000 to 5000 Employees

The Medical College of Wisconsin is the best employer I have ever worked for!

Reimbursement Analyst II (Current Employee)
Milwaukee, WI (US)

I have been working at Medical College of Wisconsin full-time for more than a year

ProsExperience in all aspects of Medicine. From research to Teaching Physicians and their Residents.

ConsThe walk from parking lot to my office takes 7 minutes. It's actually a pro if the weather is nice. We all need our exercise!

Advice to Senior ManagementRecognize what outstanding employees you have. Not a generic message to all employees, but a personal thank you to one person or group.

Work at MCW

RN Triage (Current Employee)
Milwaukee, WI (US)

I have been working at Medical College of Wisconsin full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Wonderfu,caring physicians,good benefits,no weekends or holidays. Cons: UNFAIR treatment of employees,manager is always right attitude,micromanagement,lack of appreciation for putting extra time in,ie coming… Advice to Senior Management: Start showing respect to employees. KNOW they are often right-listen to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Nephrology Fellow

I have been working at Medical College of Wisconsin

Pros: good working environment in the hospital Cons: Limited expertise in many fields Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Medical College of Wisconsin.

Worked for Medical College of Wisconsin? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Medical College of Wisconsin reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Medical College of Wisconsin CEO John R. Raymond. All reviews posted anonymously by Medical College of Wisconsin employees.