Microsoft

www.microsoft.com

It was fantastic

Program Manager Intern (Current Employee) Bellevue, WA (US)

ProsThe internship program is obviously designed to fix any problems before they occur. I had very clear project expectations, lots of positive feedback, great working conditions, and excellent compensation.

ConsThe only major downside was the fact my project had trouble finding programmers to actually implement the planned feature, but my manager compensated very well.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's hard to think of any way to improve - my overall experience was amazing. I guess the major problem is trying to coordinate so many projects in so many discrete departments.

below average

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Redmond, WA (US)

I have been working at Microsoft

Pros: Decent pay package and ok growth opportunities Cons: old school, slow decision making and limited growth opportunities No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Overall a good place to be

Software Development Engineer II (Current Employee) Washington, DC (US)

I have been working at Microsoft

Pros: Good people to work with Managers who tried to help my career (not always skilled at… Cons: very Redmond centric, I was at a small office and we were less important too much overhead,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Microsoft.

Worked for Microsoft? Contribute to the Community!