Microsoft
3.6 of 5 7,025 reviews
www.microsoft.com Redmond, WA 5000+ Employees

Awesome Internship Experience

Program Manager Intern (Former Employee)
Redmond, WA (US)

I worked at Microsoft as an intern for less than a year

ProsPay, great gifts (Samsung series 9 ultra book), exciting and real work, individual office!, intern speaker series with Steve Ballmer and VPs, amazing events with private concerts (Young the Giant, Alabama Shakes), the list goes on.
This was by far the best internship experience I've had. I felt that I made a difference and learned plenty along the way. Even if you don't see yourself going to Microsoft full time, this is still an amazing internship opportunity!

ConsAbout 1500 interns so you can't meet everyone.
Redmond is boring, but it's only a 25 minute drive to Seattle in no traffic.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat job with the intern program.

Great Job so far

I have been working at Microsoft

Pros: Great company to work for. Cares about its employees. Excellent… Cons: Big company, so lots of beaurocracy. Work politics is big,… More

Reasons to work at Microsoft

Service Engineer (Current Employee)
Redmond, WA (US)

I have been working at Microsoft full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: My management chain really listens to my input and takes… Cons: People must contribute or leave Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Microsoft.

Worked for Microsoft? Contribute to the Community!

Microsoft – Why Work for Us?

What do you want in a job? Do you want more than a paycheck? At Microsoft, you can discover potential you didn’t know you had, push your limits, turn your ideas into reality and make a real impact on the industry and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Microsoft reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella. All reviews posted anonymously by Microsoft employees.