Microsoft
3.6 of 5 7,023 reviews
www.microsoft.com Redmond, WA 5000+ Employees

Excellent Company to work for

Software Development Engineer Intern (Current Employee)
Mountain View, CA (US)

I have been working at Microsoft as an intern for less than a year

ProsThe company took good care of the interns, even the ones not in the Redmond location. Microsoft had a fun culture, interesting events, and an overall well organized intern program.

ConsMicrosoft is a large company that can be stuck in process and organization, that might slow down work progress and stifle creativity in favor of organized productivity.

Great company, perks, and benefits

Redmond, WA (US)

I have been working at Microsoft full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great opportunity for long term growth, strong desire to do… Cons: Still some politicking in circles. Some elements of review… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Excelent company to work for, especially in Redmond

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Microsoft

Pros: Benefits People Culture Stock Grants (vs options) Company Store Cons: Politics Flat Stock Follower mentality Red Tape Slow to promote More

There are newer reviews on Microsoft.

Worked for Microsoft? Contribute to the Community!

Microsoft – Why Work for Us?

What do you want in a job? Do you want more than a paycheck? At Microsoft, you can discover potential you didn’t know you had, push your limits, turn your ideas into reality and make a real impact on the industry and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Microsoft reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella. All reviews posted anonymously by Microsoft employees.