Microsoft

www.microsoft.com

Wonderful learning experience. Great place to spend a few years.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat benefits, lots of resources at your disposal. Amazing corporate culture, wonderful opportunity to be among some of the brightest people in United States.

ConsVery stressful. Managers are not professionally trained and do not seem accountable for decisions effecting employees. Long term career paths are not clear.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrain managers, create better long term retention of employees. Give people advancement based on experience as well as performance. Often the employees that take a lot of risk are also the ones that fail.

Come as you are, do what you love. And breathe Microsoft values.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Microsoft as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Flexibility, strong internal culture of openness and continuous follow-up. Cons: You must truely embrace the internal culture. Otherwise, you won't… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Place to Work - but YMMV

Service Manager (Current Employee) Redmond, WA (US)

I have been working at Microsoft full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Salaries, Benefits, Learning, Opportunities are awesome Cons: Managers make or break your experience - no consistency across… Advice to Senior Management: Trust your employees, give them space to grow and make opportunities… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Microsoft.

Worked for Microsoft? Contribute to the Community!