Microsoft

www.microsoft.com

Good tech company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Redmond, WA (US)

ProsMicrosoft is one of the companies in the leading edge of technology, so you get to try out the softwares internally before it is released out to public. Has great health benefits. Working environment is pretty flexible.

ConsWork life balance is a hard thing to maintain. It all depends on the team you are working in. But it is managable if you work it with your manager & team.

Advice to Senior ManagementLeadership team needs to focus on grabbing new market in the first place rather than follow another company once they have already taken the market. Good job with the Kinect!

Microsoft

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Redmond, WA (US)

I have been working at Microsoft

Pros: Very good employer in terms of overall compensation package and… Cons: Very political and beaucratic. Personal careers and objectives are placed above customer and… Advice to Senior Management: Figure out a way to take the politics out. It's… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to start a career

Software Development Engineer (Current Employee) Redmond, WA (US)

I have been working at Microsoft

Pros: High salary, cool technology, genius co-workers, good work/life balance, great work conditions (my own office,… Cons: Work/life balance is highly variable from one team to the next. Seattle is REALLY expensive, so the starting salary is deceptively low if you… Advice to Senior Management: DON'T REDUCE HEALTH INSURANCE!!! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Microsoft.

Worked for Microsoft? Contribute to the Community!